Thursday, September 15, 2011

Training Camp Predictions 2011/2012



Hall - Horcoff - Eberle
Smyth - Gagner - Hemsky
Paajarvi - Belanger - Jones
Eager - Lander - Brule
Omark Hordichuk

Whitney - Gilbert
Barker - Petry
Peckham - Smid
Sutton

Dubnyk
Khabibulin

This is my prediction of how the team will look opening night on October 9, 2011 against the Pittsburgh Penguins. I invite Heazues to come back after opening night and ridicule the Jebus out of me for how wrong I was. I have a feeling Mr. Nugent-Hopkins will end up making me look like a buffoon, but thats the way it goes. Also, I hope Whitney and Hemsky are healthy and ready to roll at that point.

1 comment:

  1. oh you know that when Hopkins somehow makes the team out of camp (imo he shouldnt but in my gut im sure the management will keep him whether hes ready or not) I will come back and rip your predictions.

    i like your lines though. I think you have the right idea on how it ~should~ play out. I have less faith in Tambellini...

    ReplyDelete