Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Cracked Crystal Ball

So there was a post up from Dangerman just a couple weeks ago (read it here) where he did the imaginable and invited me to tear him a new one if his predictions for the opening night roster were wrong.

Well guess what?? Looks like Ill be having some fun tonight. :)


So first and foremost, the one prediction most people were going to disagree with... Ryan Hopkins was in the lineup and YES he made you look like a buffoon. I wont harp on that too much cause Im pretty sure you will hear it enough and Ill be honest I didnt think he would last on the team either.

Then there was Whitney, I guess you kinda get a pass for that just cause if he WAS healthy there isnt much mistaking that he would be on the team in the exact position you had slated.

I wont give so much a pass for Gagner though. He WAS healthy when you made the prediction and Im thinking that you should have known better :P

Brule was a complete bust. He probably should have been sent down BEFORE training camp the way he ended up playing but I guess thats how it goes.

Of course its really a product of circumstance that Omark made the team but since you invited me to harp on you for the predictions thats what Im going to do. Where was your crystal ball on that one? I dont think he fits all that well but lets be honest, with any injury anywhere they are going to make a spot for Omark.

So I guess other than that you did pretty well. A "passing" grade if you will. But in the future you wanna make sure you ask the person you buy the crystal ball from why there is a big crack in it?

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment