Friday, October 22, 2010

Oilers VS Wild (a bit late)



So here we are again. Game day has arrived and I’m wondering if the time off between games is going to start to pay off.




The other day on Stauffers show it was said that there was going to be a line change up. They were going to jig things around and we were going to see a Penner – Gagner – Eberle line. I was ecstatic, finally I get to see if one of my “preferred” lines can make some noise. The very next day they were apparently scrapping that line and the only change we are going to see is a flip of Hall and MPS. Lol, and then today in the SUN newspaper things were changed again. So tonight is going to be up in the air.



Regardless of the lineup I would hope that having this many days off starts to pay off. Although I would expect that the first period after any layoff like that would be a bit sluggish, I hope to see a systems play that is gaining some cohesion, and some confidence gained with the kids. Small steps as long as they are in the right direction are better than nothing.



Until Next Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment